Saved buildings
save our heritage organisation logo



Yahoo  MSN  Google

Help us

provide you with current SOHO happenings

We live in a 24-hour news cycle, instantaneous communication kind of world, where important advocacy issues and opportunities arrive at lightning speed, and where green is the name of the game.

Green communication means sending fewer hard copy mailings and sending emails instead. It means staying in the know with our online calendar and website alerts for today and months to come.

Only 62% of our membership receive emails, leaving 38% of you in the dark. Give us your email address today (SOHOsandiego@aol.com) and we can close that gap.

Although some special event notices will still be mailed, these will be kept to a minimum from this point on. For the tactile individual who prefers real to virtual, let us know and we will make an exception as often as we can.

Hope to see you all online.

2009 - Volume 40, Issue 1

MORE FROM THIS ISSUE

VIEW digital online version


From the Editor


2009 People In Preservation Award Winners


Historic Preservation & Environmental Conservation

The Green Game


Making your historic home more energy efficient
Your home's landscape is green in more ways than one

San Diego Trust & Savings Bank Building


Black Gold in San Diego


2009 Most Endangered List of Historic Resources

Tragedy Unfolds


Preservation Community


Reflections


Recognition


The Whaley House Porch Returns


Museum News: Marston House


Borrego Springs Modern lll


Borrego's future lies in its past


Adobe University


An Enchanted Evening at PIP


Looking for historic homes, gardens or commercial sites

Help Us


Lost San Diego


Strength in Numbers


Advertisements


VIEW digital online version


DOWNLOAD full magazine as pdf (9.7mb)

Share

2476 San Diego Avenue · San Diego CA 92110 · Phone (619) 297-9327
Home | Contact