Saved buildings
save our heritage organisation logo

1897 St. Luke's Chapel
North Park

Historians maintain this small, 1897 Mission Revival-style building was designed by the prominent San Diego architecture firm of Hebbard & Gill for All Saints Episcopal Church. This attribution is based on design hallmarks and the men's church membership. The church has generously offered to contribute the cost of demolition to a new owner's relocation expenses. Numerous interested parties have come forward, so far without success. The chapel is still looking for its new home. If interested, please contact SOHO right away.

(Scroll to view all)

Photos by Sandé Lollis

2016

Newly Added

Remaining from past years

LISTS FROM PAST YEARS

2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011

2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006

2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001

Share

2476 San Diego Avenue · San Diego CA 92110 · Phone (619) 297-9327
Home | Contact