Saved buildings
save our heritage organisation logo



Yahoo  MSN  Google

Ranch House at Warner's

A National Historic landmark built in 1857 by Vicenta Carrillo, a prominent early Californio woman rancher, the adobe building sits in the middle of a huge expanse of open space, a setting virtually unchanged since the mid 19th century. Much of the historic fabric, including the fireplace mantle, woodwork, vigas and even remnants of its muslin ceiling cloths, remain intact.

In 2000, after the site was first listed by SOHO, the owners, the Vista Irrigation District, matched funds from an anonymous donor through the San Diego Foundation to restore the landmark. However $300,000 more is needed to complete the restoration so this landmark can be opened to the public.

LISTS FROM PAST YEARS

2017 | 2016

2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011

2010 | 2009 | 2008

2007

Newly Added

Remaining from past years

2006

2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001

Share

2476 San Diego Avenue · San Diego CA 92110 · Phone (619) 297-9327
Home | Contact